As an architectural engineer you will be responsible for the development of projects from initial design fase to the final draft. You will be a member of the production team that will create a majority of the drawings for a project. Besides that you will develop families (Revit) for general and project-specific needs. It is important that you have the necessary engineering knowledge and also have an experience with larger, complex projects.
- Bachelor’s / master’s degree in architecture / building engineering;
- Experience 1-4 years in architectural engineering;
- Having a high level ability and understanding of Revit;
- You can work both independently as well as in a team;
- Should be well organized with excellent communication skills;
- You have a strong knowledge of building code and regulations;
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken, speaking Dutch is an advantage;
- Prior experience of working on international projects would also be an added advantage.
We offer a good salary with associated benefits. At first you will be working for ELLBRU on a project basis. After the project there is a opportunity that you will be employed by our client.
Over ELLBRU Professionals B.V.
Our client is a multidisciplinary international architectural organization specializing in architecture, interior architecture, urban development and landscaping projects. They gained a lot of international experience over the last years which result in designs that are realized with technical expertise and great attention to detail. They focus on technological and design innovations in sustainability, eco-engineering and technology.